Meryl Streep and 50 Cent have more in common than you think. Not only are they both wildly talented, but the dynamic duo also shares a fondness for basketball!
While attending the Knicks-Lakers game last night, Streep, 64, and 50 Cent, 38, warmed our hearts — and each other’s hands — as they held onto one another while watching their favorite team run up and down the court. We have to admit we're jealous. What we'd give to hold the Oscar winner's hand!
To rub it in our faces even more, 50 Cent then Instagrammed a few photos of himself sitting and posing with the iconic star on his social media page. “Man I got a good life man lol #smsaudio,” the rapper captioned a picture of himself sitting beside the smiling red-carpet queen.
50 Cent even got the adorable actress to pose like a gangster with him and his friends. Talk about “P.I.M.P”!
And this isn’t the first surprising famous friendship. Here are five other unexpected duos:
1. Rihanna and Jim Parsons: This unlikely duo is closer than you think! The two got snuggly in a Twitter photo while working together on an animated feature called Happy Smekday. Bazinga!
2. Mindy Kaling and Reese Witherspoon: How cute are these besties! Both ladies are smart, sassy, and full of talent, which is why we’re not completely shocked that the BFFs plot schemes to work with one another during brunches. "We want to work together; we're just trying to think of a good project,” The Mindy Project star said. We hope they think up an idea soon!
3. Gwen Stefani and Cameron Diaz: Although the rocker chick is a momma of two and counting, she always finds time to hang with her single-girl bestie!
4. Robert Pattinson and Vince Vaughn: Not even a 16-year age gap can stop these two single studs from pal-ing around! The movie stars have been photographed several times during the boys-night-out around Hollywood.
5. Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes: According to reports, these brunette beauties have formed a strong bond over fashion, fame and, of course, their adorable kids!